Wednesday 4 December 2013

WASH and GO's

Hey Bella's.

Well I must admit, living in a country like the UK can make a British Curly Girl completely bonkers.

My hair has to endure the most multitude of weather all in one. It can snow, rain, shine and blow a gusty wind all at the same time and that can all happen at once even during the summer time.

Yes its true, and no I'm not kidding. LOL



One way of dealing with this situation is to weave my hair up and away from these elements.

But I wanted to explore a bit and here I saw this cool chick rocking her hair like she came from the salon.

Its called a Wash And Go.

Well at first I checked the time on how long it took for her to do her hair, mind you her hair was long.

.......But it sure weren't quick.......

But I do appreciate the effort on how she handles and styles her hair. So I gave it a go.

Check video out from down below :)!!!

Now I am a real fan of this lady called Mahogany Curls. She is the real reason why I am still faithful to the style.




I will post some pictures of how my hair turns out when I apply her wash and go routine to my hair.

How did it turn out?

Should it actually be called a Wash Style And Go instead?

 Leave a comment from below.

See ya Bella's.



No comments:

Post a Comment